Greek translation services
I am an experienced, professional freelance Greek translator with 10
years of full time experience.
I translate between English and
I specialize in IT, manuals, technical and medical texts, software
and website localization.
I hold two degrees:
- MSc in Scientific, Techinical and Medical Translation with
Translation Technology from Imperial College, United Kingdom
- BSc Honours (First Class) in Computer Science from the University of
Cardiff, United Kingdom.
Some of the
texts I have translated include:
- IT manuals (projectors, monitors, software, printers, etc)
- Software localization (well-known antivirus/firewall suite, help
- Consumer electronics manuals (DVD players, air conditioners, TVs,
stereos, microwaves, washing machines, etc)
- Gaming (casino, gambling, as well as PC, console and mobile
- Technical/Automotive manuals for well-known car manufacturers
- IT & technical texts
- Corporate printer manuals
- Website localization (corporate websites, product websites)
- Medical instruments (angiography, catheters)
- Medicine (clinical studies, general texts)
Expert user of CAT tools
I have been using CAT tools since 2000. I have a lot of experience and combined with my technical and IT background, there
is nothing I cannot do with a CAT tool.
The CAT tools I use daily are:
- SDL Trados 2011
- SDL Trados 2009
- SDL Trados 2007
- Multiterm 2011
- DejaVu X